Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want to join guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grovestreetms
Soldier
Soldier

Want to join guild Empty
PostSubject: Want to join guild   Want to join guild EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 6:03 pm

hello everyone,

First of all, i have fury UM characters and don't like guilds that are selfish and don't do anything but cause trouble. I am not an undercover agent from any guilds in fury and that is te truth. Since i almost have a UM character to lvl 50 in fury i wanna be high lvled in light side too so that i can help other people. I am very helpful and friendly and i will help in everything i can.

The reasons why i want to join WarEnsemble are:

*i want to help the 1-15 PvPers from WarEnsemble kill furys.
*i want to help people that need help.
*i want to help questers finish hard quests like the anky quests with my NM character Healer_Queen
*i want to be in a friendly helpful guild that doesn't make the game harder for others

Those are my reasons for joining this guild.
I hope you guys accept me
Back to top Go down
House
Officer
Officer

Want to join guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to join guild   Want to join guild EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:46 pm

First, I'd like to say you didn't do the thing I asked you to: Tell the whole story.

You didn't even tell us what's your in-game name(s).

I'm gonna ask you one more time to read the section, and answer our questions properly. Thank you.

Ps: You must explain the Oh.Yeah thing. In details.
Back to top Go down

Want to join guild
Page 1 of 1