Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noscope=Weaksauce?!

Go down 
+6
RepenT
Focal
Extreme
autumnsgrace
Maryna
Lucky.Strike
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky.Strike
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Noscope=Weaksauce?! Empty
PostSubject: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:12 pm

Twisted Evil I haven't been to 1-15 yet with my fighter though I figured ya guys might want to smack talk him here! I'll start it off, Noscope is one rich son of a HUBATE! Alright, lol! I hope that gets you guys started and feeling a little better.
Back to top Go down
Maryna
Officer
Officer
Maryna

PostSubject: eee hehe   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:37 am

He's just a big girl heh if ya stinger him he just runs like the big girl he is lol!
Back to top Go down
autumnsgrace
Officer
Officer
autumnsgrace

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:26 pm

NoScope is Hubate's son? O.o

Explains a lot...

Anyhoo, I stingered him, he ran three meters, turned around and stun shotted, ran a few more meters and used slow. Rapid shot + two mana shots = three shotted HM fighter with over 2K HP.

Revive has started nossing just to bring the nossers down. >.<
Back to top Go down
Extreme
Kirin Founder
Kirin Founder

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:36 pm

Noscope has no shame and has no player ethics.

He will be out of 1-15 once he got 50K and will always be remembered as the "Nosser" with no skills.

Seriously, all he does is put on 12 nosses on him, button smashing 1 2 3. A 10 years old can do that.

I don't care if he is a really nice and polite person in real life, heck, a sexual predator may all sound nice and polite behind the keyboard for all I care.

I have plead and asked him many times to lay off the nos, even Metal Fetus have asked him many times on the fury side.

I countered with reasonable argument of how it is destroying pvp and that obviously he don't need nos to score kills.

Noscope just responded hahahahha..now tell me if that is not a a behavior of a spoiled little brat I don't know what is.

It is also sad to see that there are furies supporting him, even sonnekrieger was supporting him? WTF?

And then when Revive nos up, he get called out. and When I declare that I will be nossing, I get flamed.

Noscope just want to get his kills fast and he don't care if it ruins the fun for other people, along the way, he makes those furies leeching kills off him happy.

I am sick of TRINE's "Holier than Thou" attitude bullshit too.

Don't get me wrong, Metal Fetus/NTA is a pvp 1-15 guild that have been around for a long long long time. They don't noss and they fight fair. But this guy TRINE is not even the half the man their leader Contagion was.

I have been nice and try to keep my calm when there are potential flames but lately I have lost my grip and went off exploded.

I am just sick of hearing that right now furies are saying "oh, stop whining, go ahead and nos up" and then when we AoL nos up they go "oh you guys are so hypocrites you nos too and have always been nossing"

Fuck that.

If Pulitzer and I were nossed up in the beginning, what differences are between us and those eternity nossers?

The reason I have not responded back yet with nos is that Pulitzer have 16K kills without a single nos, I hate to taint her record by nossing.

Here is one idea, how about I use name change scroll to change Pulitzer's name to NosCope, I will hop on her account, full nossed, and totally slaughter all those furies in 1-15 till them 1. not coming to pvp anymore or 2. start whining. and make them taste their own medicine. Then let's see if there are still furies keep saying "oh, nossing is no big deal, it is in the game, use it".

/end of rant
Back to top Go down
Focal
Soldier
Soldier
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:15 pm

I hate noscope, and that new douchebag ... Abzero? is that the name?

Freaking losers. And I saw Noscopes picture on the forums ... little bastard.

Anyway, I hate what 1-15 is turning into... freaking waste of time.

Especially if your wireless mouse isn't working like it's supposed to :/

Yep
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/focalslang
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Abzero was afk and accidentally levelled out hahaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
Mr.Pen
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Today I made No.Scope log off!!!!!

There were at least 5-6 fury nossers so me being me decided to nos up too.

I killed them all untill no.scope logged and the others died.

Then I respectfully ran into the furies and suicided.

I hope this teaches them something
Back to top Go down
Extreme
Kirin Founder
Kirin Founder

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:55 pm

Yes, lesson of the day for furies. Log off when Mr. P is on Razz

Just kidding.

Good job, Mr. P, but you don't have to run in and get yourself killed so that you loose your nos. However, that is a very honorable thing.
Back to top Go down
Sare
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Mr.Pen wrote:
Today I made No.Scope log off!!!!!

There were at least 5-6 fury nossers so me being me decided to nos up too.

I killed them all untill no.scope logged and the others died.

Then I respectfully ran into the furies and suicided.

I hope this teaches them something

That would be good if they understood it but i think they'll just assume you made a mistake and got yourself killed :/
NoScope is annoying but gilgamesh is way more annoying, he is just like noscope only with the added detail of having aoe :/
Back to top Go down
MerlinMcTav
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:26 pm

I find O_Divinity_O the worst.
He is a priest (or oracle/whatever the fury equivalent of priest is).
He does over 800 critical damage with magic spot. From a priest.
He kills me in 3 shots and I've barely dented him in that time.
That is seriously nossed.
Back to top Go down
Extreme
Kirin Founder
Kirin Founder

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Noscope got his redstar last sunday evening. He was there farming kills since morning all day long. Camping alliance spawn while all these alliances who even attempt to touch him keep getting spiked to death in one shot.

I logged on at the evening, he was still there, so I decided, heck, I have had enough of this nosing crap and I gonna nos up and show him that I CAN burn as much money as him and give him hell if I want to! I am not going to run away and log off anymore whenever he shows up.

Guess what, I chased noscope's arse around the map, and chased him back to their gate lol.

Take altar from noscope 3-4 times and the runing around the map to diverse their fire power and create a hell of confusion.

I put on both defense nos and both clean hit nos that put my physical defense at 300 and Magic resistence at almost 400 and my attack is at 390.

Restat my base stats into some rec, no dex, and use concentration nos. Usually any sins who try to come stunt me getting one-hit killed because their dex don't matter anymore with me having concentration nos on.

Then if I get stunt locked and can't get out of it, I ask Ruth to party summon me and then I go "poof!" infront of 20 guys who tried to gank me and thought they gonna have me.

It was funny to see later that evening, Noscope and .Sancho. (very annoying sin, always nossed) were just ignoring me when they run pass me and go for other alliances.

Gilgamesh and Angel_Gaia (battle orc I think) are full time nossers and they are at 25K kills in merely few weeks in 1-15.

.Sixx from Soverign is the new big nosser...alliance can't stop him when he shows up. So Distant and I nossed up again and killed him twice in about 15 mins, then I shoot firecrackers over his dead body.

Then .Sixx log on to his alliance account and whisper me good job taking him down...and he will be back with UM orc healing him lol.

Distant got his one diamond last night with me and he is leaving the zone...alliance is loosing a strong (nossed) fighter for sure...Usually it is Distant and I were working together to take down their big nossers.

I am not saying that I am fond of being nossed, nor I want to brag about nosing...but 1-15 has really changed the way how it was played. I don't see good and fair players out there anymore, Revive, Empress, Applemuffin, Horsies, haven't seen them on for weeks. Wisp is about the only fury who was complaining about nos and I don't see him anymore. Metal Fetus guild don't pvp much these days, due to their no-nos guild policy, when they shows up, they get owned, there is not much of competition going on.

Tessa (Lust4Blood, guild leader of BloodLust guild) and Mojo(Tessa's hubby) still pretty active since they are ok with nos and the two big nossers (Blasfamus-X, and most-ill) were from their guild... They just log on, see that I am on, then log off.

I apologize for deciding to fight nos with nos, I understand that when I nos, other alliance will have a hard time to score any kills, it is not fair to you guys. I have been there, I know how it feels. So, come party with me and protect my sorry ass in 1-15 when you see me on!

Oh...one last thing, comon House, hurry up with your 30K kills, you are almost there buddy!!
Back to top Go down
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:37 pm

Hey Extreme.. yeah man sometimes nossing back is the only way to accomplish ANYTHING in that zone. It's been bad real late nights when I've tried to play too. No furies at all! 20-30 is where I've been the most. I linked a sonic in my dread mirage on the first try! I get more kills there in an hour than 15-30 now. Plus the pvp is so much more fun! But.. I'll keep RepenT in there for a bit more. Almost ready to put my UM Sauce fighter in 1-15 as well!
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
Tipp
Soldier
Soldier
Tipp

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 6:29 am

When NoScope was there in 1-15 I personally think I got the most kills.
Like I read here when he gets hit he runs like a little-big girl and when he does that all the other squishie fury's are in the open. So I always waited for that moment to attack and it was succesfull. Very Happy
Don't get me wrong I don't like people nossing but what can you do... Fury's 2-3 hitting u, lights who take all the kills. Sad
As a non nossed up HM or UM it's ok if u developed some pvp skills.
I also nossed up sometimes. The last time was because this a-hole DirtNap and Mal...(something) were nossed and were making me run away everytime. Evil or Very Mad

back on topic.
It always gave me an adrenaline rush when NoScope went down hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noscope=Weaksauce?!   Noscope=Weaksauce?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Noscope=Weaksauce?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Talk Smack-
Jump to: