Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genoxide's Holiday Images!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldshadow
Soldier
Soldier

Genoxide's Holiday Images! Empty
PostSubject: Genoxide's Holiday Images!   Genoxide's Holiday Images! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:55 pm

its ooo so quiet, shhhhh shhhhhhh ...
Genoxide's Holiday Images! Shaiya0162

this is me on my mount, i have NOT been experimenting with any kind of program, this all real
Genoxide's Holiday Images! Shaiya0125b

and here i am on holiday, saying hi to a very old friend of mine ^_^'
Genoxide's Holiday Images! Shaiya0080

and here what you all wanted to see, the staff someone was selling for only 20m.. what do you think should i have bought it or not???
Genoxide's Holiday Images! Shaiya0019b

last but not least, the Event where Nairtam has obained his Water Element Lapis (100-130m) W00000T!!!! GRATS!
Genoxide's Holiday Images! Shaiya0049

this was kinda sad to see, these bosses had loads of aoe's and kept killing the squishies and noobs, making it impossible for them to teleport out again because as soon as they have respawned they died again.. RIP

Genoxide's Holiday Images! Shaiya0197
Back to top Go down
Marakesch
Soldier
Soldier
Marakesch

PostSubject: Re: Genoxide's Holiday Images!   Genoxide's Holiday Images! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:57 pm

great shots, lmao @ te comments. and wow, a staff like that with so many slots? O.o
Back to top Go down
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

PostSubject: Re: Genoxide's Holiday Images!   Genoxide's Holiday Images! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Wow at that staff!!!!!!!!!!! And yeah the event was horrible.. but I did get the drop and etin to boot!
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
Goldshadow
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Genoxide's Holiday Images!   Genoxide's Holiday Images! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:04 pm

about that staff, i been fooling around with the image lol (added 4 extra slots but dont tell the others:P)
Back to top Go down
Frisia
Soldier
Soldier
Frisia

PostSubject: Re: Genoxide's Holiday Images!   Genoxide's Holiday Images! EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Nice pictures, I went there once as well and lost 90% xp due to sheer curiosity lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genoxide's Holiday Images!   Genoxide's Holiday Images! Empty

Back to top Go down

Genoxide's Holiday Images!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Screenshots-
Jump to: