Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sare
Soldier
Soldier

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Required information from applicants:

Any player vs. player or guild vs. guild gaming experience you may have: I have played Starcraft and Warcraft III casually, and magic:the gathering a bit more seriously (not that it has anything to do with mmos but it's gaming experience) .
Any prior membership with other gaming guilds must be disclosed to us: My NM char and other HM are in the XVIII guild.
How you heard about War Ensemble and why you are interested in joining us: Im interested because although XVIII is a very nice guild, with nice people, it's very small and i wanted an active guild, mostly for PvP parties.
Your time zone and normal hours of playtime: Time: Monday thru Friday - Varies, but the best time is 22:00 - 01:00GMT. I can also play earlier, but not later, except on Fridays and maybe Tuesday. Saturday & Sunday - Varies, i can prolly make it so that i can play at almost any scheduled time if needed.

So a bit about me, i started playing this game a while ago ( end of summer vacations ) and leveled my nm fighter to 50 in order to unlock HM. With HM also came the desire to PvP as it's clearly a lot more fun then endless grinding. After a bit of PvPing i thought i should join a good pvp since it's always hard to find a good guild.

Edit: Oh and my toon's name is Saregan if you wish to whisper me.
Back to top Go down
House
Officer
Officer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:50 pm

Hey, Saregan, nice to see you're interested..

Can you please tell us your:

Name:

Sex:

And I also saw you applying to join Eternity on Shaiya's forum. Are you joining us or them?
Back to top Go down
Sare
Soldier
Soldier

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:46 pm

My name is Pedro (male name) and im from Portugal.
Yeah, but im joining you guys. Recently i partied with some eternity guys and some of them are so damn stupid lol, so i changed my mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Strike
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:00 pm

lol Eternity so damn stupid Razz You will find a lot of us do not like this guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1