Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to become a guild member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Xero.

Application to become a guild member Empty
PostSubject: Application to become a guild member   Application to become a guild member EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:10 pm

I have been away from Shaiya for a while and now i'm back.
I would like to apply for WE for good PVP.
I am ranked currently 24th as a fighter in Teos with 1600 kills.
Now that i've moved on from 1-15 PVP, I would like to join the join the fun in 20-30 PVP.

I hope I can be accepted.
Thank you all~
Back to top Go down
autumnsgrace
Officer
Officer
autumnsgrace

PostSubject: Re: Application to become a guild member   Application to become a guild member EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:32 pm

Accepted as a trial member for a week so that not only we can decide if you are a fit for our guild, but for you to decide if we are a fit guild for you. Don't let that worry ya though. We are fairly laid back (unless it's ranking battle time, lol) and easy to get along with.

Welcome to War Ensemble. :)

Also, if I may ask, how did you hear of us? I want to track where new applicants are coming from. :)
Back to top Go down
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

PostSubject: Re: Application to become a guild member   Application to become a guild member EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:10 pm

Welcome Xero. Please register on these forums.
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
Lucky.Strike
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Application to become a guild member   Application to become a guild member EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:00 am

Xero! Omfg you're back! I hope you are around for a bit man and will be great to have you here with us again. Well not that you were in the lightie War Ensemble, but Razz great to see your post here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to become a guild member   Application to become a guild member Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to become a guild member
Page 1 of 1