Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MerlinMcTav
Soldier
Soldier

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:12 am

Hi, my name is Mike. I'm 43 & live in New Zealand.
I am currently an admin in The Chivalrous Few, but sadly our guild will be disbanding tomorrow so I'm looking for another guild to join. I have partied with AutumnsWill several times recently, so your guild was one of the first I thought of.
I have several characters (all named MerlinMcTav).
Level 51 HM mage. PvP rank 4, currently used to farm dinos and whatever else I can get. I am intending to take this char up to 60 (might take a while).
Level 30 HM defender. Currently in PvP 20-30 and will be for a while.
Level 25 HM archer. Very rarely play this char.
Level 15 HM fighter. PvP rank 2. This is my main PvP char and I will be taking this up to the top rank that is available (this also might take a while).
Level 15 UM priest. This is a GRB char only - I can't afford the res runes for PvP Laughing

I have another account with several nm chars that I created for GRB. I would only bring them into the guild if the guild needs them.

I hope you will consider me for membership.
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Strike
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 8:11 am

Hey Merlin I've seen you around quite a bit! Being that I am an archer I've rarely partied with you =p Though Its great to see your post for application in forums! Look forward to seeing you applications in guild waiting list.
Back to top Go down
MerlinMcTav
Soldier
Soldier

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:09 am

Thanks. I have also seen you around quite a bit Very Happy
I will apply after TCF disbands tomorrow. As an admin I feel that I should be one of the last to leave - but I will be applying as soon as I am able.
Back to top Go down
Maryna
Officer
Officer
Maryna

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:15 am

TCf disbanding huh? oh how the mighty have fallen lol i usedto be in TCF longtime ago lol didnt like it one bit..lol hm i think we'll be seeing more uilds disbanding soon enough...
Back to top Go down
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:19 pm

You have some good thumbs up here. Looking forward to meeting you in game, and welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
MerlinMcTav
Soldier
Soldier

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:54 am

Thanks for the welcomes folks.

Maryna wrote:
TCf disbanding huh? oh how the mighty have fallen lol i usedto be in TCF longtime ago lol didnt like it one bit..lol hm i think we'll be seeing more uilds disbanding soon enough...
I've loved being in the TCF. Friendly people, lots of guild chat - but everything runs its course, and unfortunately TCF has too.

I agree - I think we will see a lot more guilds disbanding. Whether or not that is a good thing remains to be seen - but I suspect that it will be good. More (active*) people in guilds means stronger guilds - maybe we can own darkies in 1-15 a bit more Wink

* the active part is where we had problems in TCF Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1