Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to Join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tmage

Application to Join Empty
PostSubject: Application to Join   Application to Join EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:17 pm

Name: Mark

Location: Terrell, Texas (CST I usually play off and on from 10am to 7 or 8pm although that's subject to change)

Gaming Experience: I've been playing MMO's since they were text based - numerous MUDS no one here has probably heard of. EQ (a few years back), a little WOW and DOAC as well as Anarchy Online

Guild Experience: Former member of inactive guild XVIII and current member of Suicide Kings

Reason for requesting membership - First and foremost, having read your charter, this is exactly how I believe a guild should be run and I'd like to be a part of it as opposed to starting my own guild from scratch. Secondly, many of my old friends and former guildmates from XVIII have migrated here and it'd be nice to 'get the band back together'. I have a fair amount of pvp experience (1115 kills in 20-30) and I think I'd be an asset to the pvp aspect of the guild.

I have read and agree to the rules and polices of the guild. I am a mature, responsible, even tempered individual and you'll find I'm easy to get along with.

Current toons

tmage - 50 NM Mage (soon to be retired)
tmage2.0 - 44 HM Mage (pvp rank 4)
gmate - 15 UM Archer
tmage3.0 - 5 UM Mage

Hope to hear from you soon
Back to top Go down
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join   Application to Join EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Hi Mark, thanks for applying. Please register your nickname on these forums. Also, you will need to request access with all of your characters. Welcome to the war!
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
tmage
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join   Application to Join EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:13 pm

RepenT wrote:
Hi Mark, thanks for applying. Please register your nickname on these forums. Also, you will need to request access with all of your characters. Welcome to the war!

Done. And thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join   Application to Join Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to Join
Page 1 of 1