Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R.I.P. WarChild UM

Go down 
+3
Lucky.Strike
RepenT
Frisia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Frisia
Soldier
Soldier
Frisia

R.I.P. WarChild UM Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. WarChild UM   R.I.P. WarChild UM EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:38 pm

While we all worked hard to get our rank sorted this Tuesday evening (for us europeans) it did have a casualty being our GL, Lucky.Strike's new um, poor WarChild was only 13 when he died permanently and shall be missed. Hence the instant wake was held ontop of his dead remains. Laughing A happy wake in which we all had a good laugh since he apparently was not pleased at all at how the poor thing was made.

Alas, a more painful consequence was soon realised. In good Trust...Aerten/Marakesch, handed him the boss-fight reward, being an Etain coin worth a 100 of the earlier said. This because she;s flat broke and needed to have gatekeeper fairs paid by RepenT. Thank you for this.

In his passing, WarChild bit us back by also taking the coin into his grave. We lost the boss Etain, 100 etains worth...AND the additional five both he and Aerten had gathered. So really...we grieve. However from zero we appeared at rank four in the top 30. So cheers to all. And last thought to...um...BOTH WarChild and Etain.

Rest in Peace.

R.I.P. WarChild UM RIP_warchild
Back to top Go down
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

R.I.P. WarChild UM Empty
PostSubject: hahaha   R.I.P. WarChild UM EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Classic.. this will be remembered forever.

Last edited by RepenT on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
Lucky.Strike
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

R.I.P. WarChild UM Empty
PostSubject: =.. (   R.I.P. WarChild UM EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:45 pm

Shouldn't this be in smack talk!? affraid Guys great work today! I pulled the hubate of the month! Wheres my sign? Haha I'm pumped right now and will not let that bug me too much after losing the coin. I am very sorry for it though. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Maryna
Officer
Officer
Maryna

R.I.P. WarChild UM Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. WarChild UM   R.I.P. WarChild UM EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:37 pm

eee hehe War.Child made a good chair atleast when he died What a Face lol!
lol only joking an yes it was good work today cyclops
Back to top Go down
autumnsgrace
Officer
Officer
autumnsgrace

R.I.P. WarChild UM Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. WarChild UM   R.I.P. WarChild UM EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Dang it Mike. Buy a res rune! Very Happy

Heh.
Back to top Go down
Marakesch
Soldier
Soldier
Marakesch

R.I.P. WarChild UM Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. WarChild UM   R.I.P. WarChild UM EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:34 am

omg we had so much fun. First i could not get in, thanks for the loan. lol. Second my hand hurt after 3 hours of bashing and slashing, plants. And poor warchild...awwww.....rip hun. And we'll forget about the coins. lol.

we did get to 4th in the first session and i am sooooooo proud!
Back to top Go down
Extreme
Kirin Founder
Kirin Founder

R.I.P. WarChild UM Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. WarChild UM   R.I.P. WarChild UM EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:10 pm

First, congradulation to all you guys made it to top 4 ranked guild!

*Big Applause*

Second, I can relate to your UM being deleted...but just look at it this way, a hard lesson learned about UM.

I was lvl my UM priest and had her gear lapised 3/5 with dual wise (which I spent a good decent money to lapis them).

Then an accident happened and BANG, my UM fighter died (oh I just made him to level the priest) and the UM priest was 1 hit killed by the mob at lv 10!

I panicked and didn't think straight, since my UM priest is at the same account as Cry_Baby/Madge, I don't have any other account with lv31+ priest...

But I do packed few target rez rune on my defender just in case Radcliffe died, I should have switched toon to my defender and then use target rez...Uggh.

I have to relapis my UM priest gear again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P. WarChild UM Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. WarChild UM   R.I.P. WarChild UM Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. WarChild UM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Screenshots-
Jump to: