Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A day in the life of.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marakesch
Soldier
Soldier
Marakesch

A day in the life of..... Empty
PostSubject: A day in the life of.....   A day in the life of..... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Here we were, gutted by the no-drops and Darkies/Fury pestering us or just chatting for no good reason, that we decided to skip to....dinoland! With a much apreciated healer i may add. Well it did give a pretty pic. LOL.

And also, here no dual drops - well i do have a pretty BIG tooth with pretty golden edging. But it seems that the server reset made things worse instead of better.

pale

A day in the life of..... Shaiya0011

And thats not all, somehow we (Frisia and Me ) hook up with Lucky.Strike allot and that gives funny pics too. Take our first trip to the dino's. Lucky with his new cat and us taking - a stroll - to see how it looked like. We all died btw and got wet in the ocean but had allot of fun 'exploring'.

And another thing, recall i was broke? Wel here was the cause, there was a mercant and could not resist a lvl 48 dual. ^^

A day in the life of..... Shaiya0009

A day in the life of..... Shaiya0008
Back to top Go down

A day in the life of.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Forums :: Screenshots-
Jump to: