Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frisia's ScreenShot Album

Go down 
+2
Marakesch
Frisia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frisia
Soldier
Soldier
Frisia

Frisia's ScreenShot Album Empty
PostSubject: Frisia's ScreenShot Album   Frisia's ScreenShot Album EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:49 am

I wanted to post a few screenshots which may quite possibly become a nasty habbit. Yet there was a demand to make more use of the forum so I shall spam it with pictures Twisted Evil

I hope you will enjoy and comments are always welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frisia
Soldier
Soldier
Frisia

PostSubject: Ice-cream event sunday the 12th of October   Frisia's ScreenShot Album EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:59 am

Well you don't always get what you want or more then you asked for.

In this case I was quite enthralled to see GM Vent scoot around on a severely over sized chicken. Hopping and running like a roadrunner. While around me people even used /yelling to get a ride, I only tried to get a screen shot but she was awfully actively in moving. So instead I mused to those nearby using yelling would never get Vent to invite for a ride. While all mayhem happened around with gold pigs and boxes spawning everywhere, I requested she would please stay in one place for a few moments. When I hit F11 once again to remove the consoles i saw a ride invitation.

...Heh I don't know about you guys but that was impossible to resist. geek. I also made a few observations. flower For one i prefer four legged mounts, two, i got sick while she jumped and hopped. three, it didn't allow me an increase chance for a proper screenshot lol!

Luckily Marakesch was nearby and managed a few better ones. Here they are for the ones who missed the Event and like me never saw [GM]Vent before. I LOVE the clothes.

Frisia's ScreenShot Album Shaiya0022

Frisia's ScreenShot Album Shaiya0021

Frisia's ScreenShot Album Shaiya0019
Back to top Go down
Frisia
Soldier
Soldier
Frisia

PostSubject: W.E. and Darks   Frisia's ScreenShot Album EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:11 am

We have a mighty interesting relationship with Darkies don't we? On one side we kill anything causing our radars to flash red and still moving...and on the other we actually can have some sort of 'friendly/respectful' interaction which causes quite some confusion in many players on both sides.

Since we all know how to die at their hands only too well here a few shots in which there was an armed peace - for short moments affraid

Frisia's ScreenShot Album Shaiya0028
While exploring Luckies home away from home (D2 level 2, sewers respectively) We bumped into -Kits- Team in the Darkie Boss room. A ceasefire later we wasted at least 5 Min's in difficult conversations due to linguistic barriers.

Frisia's ScreenShot Album Shaiya0024

And off course when you bump into semi-pacifistic pagan and oracle near D2 - you need to show off your mounts Laughing
Back to top Go down
Frisia
Soldier
Soldier
Frisia

PostSubject: family pictures   Frisia's ScreenShot Album EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:19 am

Could not think of a nice title but am sure the pictures speak for themselves.

Frisia's ScreenShot Album Shaiya0012
Where else but D2. Laughing

Frisia's ScreenShot Album Shaiya0013
On the beach west of Keo.

Frisia's ScreenShot Album Shaiya0014
Discovering you can climb into some watchtowers and get nice shots. bounce

Frisia's ScreenShot Album Shaiya0015
Watchtower a bit north near Silvaren and the lake if you want to try it out yourself. Thats it for now. If you guys like it I may make more shots and post them. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Marakesch
Soldier
Soldier
Marakesch

PostSubject: Re: Frisia's ScreenShot Album   Frisia's ScreenShot Album EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:07 am

shishhhhhhh been buzy huh sis. LOL - pretty screens btw, and you skipping on a chicken was hillarious. ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
autumnsgrace
Officer
Officer
autumnsgrace

PostSubject: Re: Frisia's ScreenShot Album   Frisia's ScreenShot Album EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:14 am

These screenshots are great! :D

Keep posting em as you get em. ^^
Back to top Go down
Frisia
Soldier
Soldier
Frisia

PostSubject: Re: Frisia's ScreenShot Album   Frisia's ScreenShot Album EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:45 am

autumnsgrace wrote:
These screenshots are great! Very Happy

Keep posting em as you get em. ^^

Thank you Smile I will
Back to top Go down
Extreme
Kirin Founder
Kirin Founder

PostSubject: Re: Frisia's ScreenShot Album   Frisia's ScreenShot Album EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:02 am

Great screenies Smile Frisia.

The choco is lv58 UM mount...which I have one still sitting in my received gift box. It is for Lvy's UM mage Radcliffe.

It will be a long long long time before we can ride it though...
Back to top Go down
Maryna
Officer
Officer
Maryna

PostSubject: Re: Frisia's ScreenShot Album   Frisia's ScreenShot Album EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:01 pm

58 um mount? awsome lol is there even a player who has got thath high lvl on um?
Back to top Go down
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

PostSubject: Re: Frisia's ScreenShot Album   Frisia's ScreenShot Album EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:25 pm

Maryna wrote:
58 um mount? awsome lol is there even a player who has got thath high lvl on um?

Yes There are a few lvl 60 UMs now.
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frisia's ScreenShot Album   Frisia's ScreenShot Album Empty

Back to top Go down

Frisia's ScreenShot Album
Page 1 of 1