Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Extreme
Kirin Founder
Kirin Founder

Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter) Empty
PostSubject: Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter)   Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Introduction

Fighters, arguably the best and strongest class in HM and UM simply due to their solo ability at grinding levels (meelee range AoE attacks) and boss farming (Dragon Slayer skill) at higher lvls. A fighter with high PvP rank is ridiculous overpowered at high level when you are competing with other players for boss Ksing. That is why we are all here farming stat points in 1-15 in the first place.

Why 1-15? Several reasons. Map is small so you don't have to spend 5 mins run across the map. Two, it is the most active battle field in the game so you will always find good actions. Third, everyone is at lv 15 and have the same gear.

Gear is everything in pvp (assuming no nossers around). Assume same mode, same level, what you wear makes a huge difference. Say you have (6) slots total in your gear, and assume you lapised with all lv4's, that will be 60 more stats you have over your enemy. In HM, that translates to 8.5 levels higher than your opponent. If you can afford dual lapises, and each lapis adds roughly +9+8 stats = 17 stats. So 17x6 gives you 102 more stats that translates to 14.5 levels higher than your opponents in HM. Now if you are HM against normal mode, that is almost 20 levels worth of stats points over your opponent! So come prepare and lapis you gear in pvp because it will give you huge advantage over those who don't lapis their gears.

Noble Gears

PvP noble 1-15 gears can be found at this link :1-15 PvP Noble Gears Lightside

Duals or Single Hand/Shield?

Good question. It really depends on what is your build and what is your role and what is your play style as a fighter in 1-15.

Generally speaking, a noble shield will be better in 1-15. Even a lv 1 noble shield give you one extra slot to lapis. Single hand sword allows you to use skill "Ground Boom" that can add slow debuff and reveal those annoying sins when they are trying to stealth away. The only trade off is that your normal attack is slower and you have a slightly lower physical attack power. However, keep in mind that most duels with your opponents happens in mere seconds, so normal attack speed don't really matter since you only use your special attacks and cycle through skill slots anyways. Thus, a noble shield with a single hand is the way to go in 1-15.

lv1 noble shield can be obtained from thief monkeys and foxes around Belka. It will take only 10 mins to farm one till it drop. There are no other quests that give higher lvl noble shields to my knowledge. It is a super-rare drop and if you happen to have one, you can sell it for hundreds of millions consider its rarity.

Builds

1. Power Hitting Build: 5str/2dex for HM or 6str/3dex for UM.
2. Tank Build: 3 rec/2str/1dex or 4rec/3str/2dex for UM.

What should I Lapis?

Best Lapis to worst lapis: Lv5's, dual's, Lv4's.

I will recommend at least lapis your gear with lv4's. Not everyone can afford lv5's but duals are somewhat accessible at this point. Either you can farm them yourself in jungle/dessert or you can buy them in Apulun.

It takes a LONG time to complete your lapised set. Want to jump into action right away? No problem (but just keep in mind that you will get owned a lot with a crappy gear).

Lapis your gear with lv3 or lv4's first. Creat an Easy Mode toon and do those quest to obtain a same second noble set (maybe even a 3rd set). Wear your low lvl lapised gear while spending time and money to lapis your dual set or even lv5 set. The time will come when your gears are 100% complete.

Easy and quickest way to lapis your dual gears? Buy lots of 2x linking hammer or OP hammer. However, you can still enjoy the game but it will just take considerably longer time.

Instead of telling you exactly how to lapis your gear, I will give a simple guide line.

Before you lapis your gear, you should investigate the population of warrior/pagans on the fury side on ranking chart.

Are there more warriors/hunter than pagans? then you should probably focus on physical defense more than magic resistence.

Are there more pagans/battle orcs? then you should probably focus on more magic resistence than physical defense.

or you can go half and half.

You can go a full hitting power build, in which I don't really recommend doing after staying in current 1-15 for more than 3 months. Or you can go a tank build with decent physical attack. Trying to find the balance between the two is one tricky thing to do, because you CAN'T have all. Something's gotta give. You gotta have a weakness.

I have found survivability is the most important key to score lots of kills. You may feel awesome if you go power hitting build and 2-hits your opponent but then next second you are wiped on the floor, what is the point? You are no help at all to your team if you die in 2 hits and die every 30 seconds. However, you don't want to build like a full rec defender where your opponents just totally ignore you and go for your squishy teammates. You still need to be able to cause half decent damage so that their backline damage dealer want to run away from you so you can break their formation.

In short. A 100/80 physical defense/magic resistence or 80/100 physical defense/Magic resistence is a good build. You should be able to survie 4-5 hits before you can retreat and let the priest heal you.

Healthwise, you need to be at least 1800+ HP for HM or 2000+ HP for UM to be able to survive. This can be accomplished by adding a health remedy that gives you +500 HP or use lv5 Life lapis on one of your gear.

Str/Dex: Bottom line, you need to be at least 60 minimum in dex (total after you lapised). You will miss often against those dex sins who try to stunt you. In order to hit a good sin, your dex need to be over 90-100. But 60 dex will suffice for most situation. Invest rest of your points into str.

1 str. adds 1.3 attack.
1 rec adds 1 physical defense and 5 HP.
5 dex adds 1 attack.

Best duals for fighters are:

dual safe 1: 9rec+12 defense = 21 defense + 45 HP
dual safe 3: 9rec+36 magic resistence = +9defense+36Magic resistence+45HP
dual craft1: +9str+8dex
dual shrewd1:+9dex+12defense

I don't recommend other duals.

Conclusion

It is best to distribute your stat points after you have lapised all your gears so you can spend your stats points wisely and tweak it to a perfection.

The best thing to do is sit down and go to the drawing board to figure out how many points you need to spend with your final lapised gears in mind.
Back to top Go down
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter)   Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:07 pm

Awesome guide Extreme, thanks. I planned my UM fighter almost exactly the same way! Just working on his lapis set now. Mostly the build is 4 rec, 3 str, and 2 dex, with a few tweaks. Also, I'm going to work on a 2nd set. My hit and run set will be all dual craft 3s, which is str +9 and 170 HP or something like that. Wouldn't that be fun if you could land sonic boots??
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
Extreme
Kirin Founder
Kirin Founder

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter)   Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Even with a 6str/3dex build (my base build), you are very hard to die when lapised with dual safe 1 and dual safe 3's.

With a defensive build, you will make a tough fighter that is gonna annoy a lot of pagan/orcs.

It won't before long they start calling you nossers Smile
Back to top Go down
Focal
Soldier
Soldier
Focal

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter)   Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:08 pm

YAY! I am planning on building a UM fighter (a long long time away from now in a galaxy far far away), and your guide is freaking perfect. Thanks Ex.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/focalslang
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter)   Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:21 pm

If you want to know a build for a 20-30 fighter.. pm me. Nobody seems to be able to match mine.. and I'd rather not disclose it for everyone. Only 2 lvl 5s linked.. and one is a forbid which I got for 1 mil, so not super expensive.
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
FisHmyBacK
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter)   Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:38 pm

think i will do a 6 str/3dex fighter with duals,not shield,but wiht more rec Smile

awesome guide Ex^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter)   Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme's Guide for pvp 1-15 (Fighter)
Page 1 of 1