Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Teos AoL Shaiya Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Extreme
Kirin Founder
Kirin Founder

Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15 Empty
PostSubject: Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15   Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:15 pm

Oh well, not really a guide since my priest is only at 1000 kills in 1-15.

However, I will share what I have done to make this unkillable priest.

Base build, 5 Wise 4 Rec. Instead of 4Wise5Rec, why? because I don't like the idea of healing less than a normal mode full wise priest in 1-15.

Use Dagger!!! Period. Dagger allows you to spam much much faster than a staff. I have seen a priest with dagger spamming healing and mp drains much faster than a priest spamming heal with staff.

Simply put, a priest with staff can't keep up with the healing.

Lapis:

4 dual wise3, 1 lvl5 Life.

Final Stats:

140 Physical Defense, 180 Magic Resistence. 1800 HP.

Heal 422 HP with Healing2.

1000 kills so far, only 1 death. (death occured when Ruth was playing the priest...)

This is the cheapest way to go with UM. Save lots of rez rune. I don't use cont. rez rune on my UM priest.

This build has better physical defense than my UM fighter. This build can easily tank 2-3 meelee's and still get out alive without a scratch.

only 3 skills you need to take. Healing, Instant Healing and SelfHeal.

You don't use your SP very often, however, SP does come into play when you got ganked and got your HP dropped below 10%. You need to spam selfheal like there is no tommorrow and this is when your SP will be drained quick. Pack 3-4 stacks of SP fruit is adequate.

Bring a HP remedy to boost your HP to 500. Bring a total HP to a whoping 2200. You are unkillable. (unless you got ganked by 5+ guys and keep getting stunt locked). A single whack from HM warrior/sin will only drop your HP by 1/10.

HP Remedy is a waste on those with low physical defense/magic resistence, since you will get 2-3 hit killed anyway, but it adds so much when you have high defense/MR, it is almost like you are on Defense Nos.

How do you want to play a priest?

1. Don't even try to heal those 1 hit kill squishies. It is waste of your casting time and mana. If your teammate can sustain 3-4 shots, then you should keep your eye on him and try to keep him alive.

2. Always be ready to run when things don't look too good. It is unlikely that you will get ganked up by 5+ meelees, it will only happen if you are not paying attention to what is going on at frontline. Some sins may try to charge you with speed buff and then stunt lock you. Some warrior may try to stinger charge you, but be afraid not, those meelee warrior/sins who try to sneak up and attack you are total idiots. You make a good bait for luring their meelees to target you and let them strike first. They will only end up dying by getting ganked from your fellow lighities.

4. Stay away from front line (doh!) your worst enemies are archers who can drain your mana.

5. stand and overlap yourself with some other guy so who ever trying to click you will end up click on some other noobies.

6. Only heal -Extreme- as a priority. -Extreme- is sucidal all the time Razz
Back to top Go down
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15   Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:21 pm

Ahh another good guide from Extreme. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
Extreme
Kirin Founder
Kirin Founder

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15   Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:53 pm

Just to note that, with SP potion from guild house...it will make an UM priest very very hard to kill.

Self Heal cost SP, and most of time, UM priest will die due to SP drained empty and unable to self heal.

Self Heal is so powerful that if there is only one sin attacking you, you can even "out heal" the damage he does on you when potential is triggered, but kind of hard to keep up the self heal if there are 2 sins and then more meelees catch up to you.
Back to top Go down
Lucky.Strike
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15   Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:14 am

I loved this guide haha man actually may try this one day to see how healing could be.
Back to top Go down
Extreme
Kirin Founder
Kirin Founder

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15   Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:00 pm

No.Heal lvled out...

She was at 60%...only Ruth and I were in party and I took on a team of 7 people...

They keep trying to kill No.Heal and they keep dying with me stabbing in their back..

2 minutes later, before I know it, Ruth was yelling "OH CRAP!!" and see the light went off...

Lv 16. DAMMIT!

Then I blame Ruth not watching her exp, and she blame me not reminding her to watch exp and take on a team of 7 furies and racking up exp so fast...

Later that night, we took 3 hour break from 1-15, deleted No.Heal and remake another UM priest...

No.Heal was deleted at 2700 kills QQ
Back to top Go down
RepenT
Admin
Admin
RepenT

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15   Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:28 pm

Man that sucks Tiger! I've seen people starting to make no exp parties again just for those reasons. It's really hard to watch when the fighting actually gets good!
Back to top Go down
https://kirins.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15   Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme's Guide for UM priest in 1-15
Page 1 of 1